GigaOm: 50 years ago today the word “hypertext” was introduced
- TechDirt: Utterly Incoherent Wall Street Journal Missive Blames Netflix For, Well, Everything
- Washington Post: In a dark corner of the Trans-Pacific Partnership lurks some pretty nasty copyright law
- BBC: SA pigeon 'faster than broadband'
- TNW: India just turned off mobile internet for 63 million citizens amid protests in Ahmedabad
- Business Insider: Net Neutrality report: Where we are now, what happens next, and why mobile is central to the debate
- Medianama: Google joins Facebook in trying to prevent IAMAI from taking strong anti-Zero Rating stand
- Business Insider: What Net Neutrality means for mobile's biggest stakeholders
- EFF: Will Hollywood's Whining Thwart Better TPP Copyright Rules?
- TechDirt: Comcast Admits Broadband Usage Caps Are A Cash Grab, Not An Engineering Necessity
- Verge: Sen. Dianne Feinstein is worried net neutrality might help the terrorists